Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This was on my side bar of my blog for the Big Ride

I've finished the trip. This was on the side bar for all of you to read. What's next? I'm looking at various sites to find a ride that might be right for me or help me plan one on my own. Until then, keep riding.

Good New Friends: The Big Ride Across America 2010 in on!

I'm going for it this year, bicycling across America with the American Lung Association of Washington. The trip is 3300 miles across this great country, starting in Seattle, WA and ending in Washington, D.C. During the 48 days we will cycle, camp and cook our food. A few nights we stay in a college dorm, what luxury.

My goal is to raise at least $7,000 for the ALAW. If you want to support me, click on the link above.

Many thanks my sponsors who left their 2009 donations in my ALAW account because they are now part of the 2010 donations. I appreciate you being there for me when last year's ride was canceled.

I appreciate all your support. (A penny for your thoughts and a penny per mile.)

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment