Friday, July 23, 2010

Rest day

We had a rest day in Madison, WI and I woke up to rain which cleared
up by noon. My cousins came to meet me for lunch. They picked me up
at the dorm at the University of Wisconsin and then we drove downtown
to State St. by the capital. Many of The streets downtown are either
one way or buses and bikes only. Tom drove around the same few blocks
several times before he found a parking spot We had a nice lunch
together. Then they took me back to the dorm and headed out. Thanks
for coming, I enjoyed it very much.

Later that day I cleaned my bike and rotated the tires, walked around
to different bike shops and checked out the lake. For dinner some of
us walked downtown to a Japanese restaurant. Funny thing, we walked
to State St faster than we drove there earlier. On the way home it
started pouring again so now I have wet clothes that didn't dry during
the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment